Monday, January 4, 2010

DAY FOUR

Well, I'm in under the wire, with nearly one hour to spare. Whew! This is going to be hard on some days, like today, when I was literally gone all day.

It's 11:00 p.m. and most normal children are in bed, sleeping. Since our children are far from normal, they are still awake, albeit in bed. (One of the benefits and/or drawbacks of homeschooling, depending on how you look at it and the particular day, is that we can keep the kids up later.)

Clayton reading, as he does every night, for quite awhile. And, then, I found Tahlia writing in her journal. She took advantage of my being in her room to ask me how to spell a word. I spelled the word for her and quickly snuck out before getting caught into having to spell paragraphs!! LOL Behind her, you can't see it, but Josie is sound asleep, as most normal children should be at this hour.

As I don't like flash photography that much, I did these pictures using available light- their bedside lamps only, very high ISO, very low shutter speed and wide open apeture.



3 comments:

  1. Love the one of your son reading. So dramatic..so my son. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute. Love the Lighting effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the one of your son reading!

    ReplyDelete