Tuesday, January 19, 2010

DAY NINETEEN

After awhile I'm going to have to go to numerals instead of the words written out in my titles. Not sure if the space is long enough for DAY TWO HUNDRED THIRTY THREE and so on! LOL

This is just a place-holder. I really did take some pictures today. Josie, who is 3, had her very first haircut ever and, of course, I captured that momentous occasion. I just didn't have time to edit and upload them and I want to go to bed b/c I have an early meeting. So, I promise I will post the pictures tomorrow. (I really don't want to fail/quit at this 365, so I'm holding myself accountable.)

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Can't wait to see your picture of the day... tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I post yesterday's pictures and today's pictures tomorrow?!! LOL I'm so tired and its been such a long couple days. I did take some shots today.

    ReplyDelete